|Official Rules and Regulations of BAYinTRAP Young and mobile in Szczecinek/Greifswald /Klaipeda Competition
The Competition is part of BAYinTRAP Project co-financed in the framework of The South Baltic Cross-border Co-operation Programme co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- in Szczecinek: Samorządowa Agencja Promocji i Kultury w Szczecinku
- in Greifswald: ATI erc gGmbH | Technologiezentrum Vorpommern
- in Klaipeda: Klaipeda Public Transport Authority
- Creating different kinds of works related to sustainable mobility in various aspects.
- Select from among the competitors a group of participants of Summer Camps taking place in Szczecinek (Poland), Greifswald (Germany) and Klaipeda (Lithuania) in the Summer of 2014.
- Presenting selected works during the Summer Camps.
2. Conditions of participation:
- Competition is open to young people aged 16 – 19 years attending schools in Szczecinek/Greifswald/Klaipeda.
- The Official Rules and Regulations document is available on the following website:www.bayintrap.eu and is the only document which determines the rules of the BAYinTRAP Competition.
- Each participant (or group of participants no bigger than 3 persons) is allowed to send one work.
- Works must be original and be the creation of the participants.
- Obligatory language of the works is English.
- The form of the work is optional: an essay, ppt presentation, painting(s), drawing(s), comic book, set of photos etc.
- General topic of the works must be sustainable urban transport as it is seen from the point of view of Szczecinek/Greifswald/Klaipeda. Works should be concrete and proposing solution of specific problem seen as important by participant of the competition.
- Each work should be delivered in an envelope marked with the words:BAYinTRAP Young and mobile in Szczecinek/ Klaipeda/Greifswald Competition or uploaded to www.bayintrap.eu
- All works must be accompanied by filled Registration Form annexed to this Rules and Regulations.
- The organizer reserves the right to use and reproduce by means of photographs, slides or any form the participants’ works in promotional booklets, to publish participants’ works in the media: TV, the Internet and press and to display the works without paying any fees or royalties.
3. Dates and addresses:
- The Competition starts on February 17th, 2014.
- Works together with the registration forms must be submitted by no later than March 31st, 2014.
- Results of the Competition will be announced on April 11th, 2014.
- Works together with the Registration Forms are to be delivered to the organizer’s address:
Samorządowa Agencja Promocji i Kultury
ul. Wyszyńskiego 65
78 400 Szczecinek
ATI erc gGmbH
Hagenower Str. 73
Vš Klaipėdos keleivinis transportas
Daukanto str. 15
- or uploaded to www.bayintrap.eu.
- The Juries appointed by:
- the Director of the Samorządowa Agencja Promocji i Kultury for Szczecinek
- the Managing Director of ATI erc gGmbH for Greifswald
- the Director of Klaipeda Public Transport Authority for Klaipeda
- will judge and award the accepted competition works until March 21sth, 2013.
- All participants will be notified of the results via post or email.
The awards are as follows:
1st Prize: 24 showings pass for the cinema
2nd Prize: 18 showings pass for the cinema
3rd Prize: 12 showings pass for the cinema
1st Prize: 50,- €- Amazon Gift card
2nd Prize: 30,- € Amazon Gift Card
3rd Prize: 20,- € Amazon Gift Card
1st Prize: 1 year ticket for public transport
2nd Prize:1/2 year ticket for public transport
3rd Price: 3 month ticket for public transport